Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Journal Response Entry 1

Journal Response Prompt. How are you alike/different from the main character? Be specific! 

5/28/14

The ways that me and Daniel from Jump ship to freedom are alike are. First we are both kids, and we both live in the USA. We are also alike because we both care about our family's a lot. Another way is we both think slavery is horrible. The ways that me and Daniel are different are. I live in Michigan and Daniel lives in Connecticut. Another way we are different is that he's African american and I am not. Also he lives in the 1700's and I live in the 21st century. Also his dad is dead and my dad is still alive. Another way that me and Daniel are different is he is a little older than me.So i think for one thing is that we are in more ways different then alike. Those are the comparisons between me and Daniel from jump ship to freedom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment