Monday, May 19, 2014

AHW, Going to a barmtisiba

Last Saturday i went to my cousin chases barmitsiba. In the morning at 10:30 we went to the service. But at 6:30 there was the party. I went with my cousin Ava, my grandma and my family. When we got there the adults were down stairs, while all the kids were on another floor. My cousin invited his entire 7th grade. So it was a bit strange at first. While my parents and grandma were down stairs, me,my cousin and my brother were upstairs.  we snacked a bit and waited around. eventually after all the parents were upstairs they showed a slide show. Then we all went and ate dinner. After dinner we danced,and also got cool stuff for dancing. Before my parents,grandma,brother,cousin and me left we took photos. One of me and my brother and cousin,one with everybody,and one with just my brother and parents. I had a really good time.

1 comment: