Tuesday, May 20, 2014

AHW, being sick

Today i was sick. I started off the day with waking up with a horrible runny nose. Waited in bed and watched tv. My mom said i couldn't go to school, Now this might sound good to some people butit isn't   because its tough being sick. So eventually around 11:00 i went down into our basement and played castle crashers, which is just a arcade game on the X-Box360. But eventually i had to go with my mom to her office.  We were there until 2:45, but i had my phone with me and i downloaded a new free fun game on it. But there was no time to go back home after that. By the time we were down with her work, it was 3:20. That meant that we had to go pick up my brother at Quarton at 3:50. So eventually we got home but, yet again it was no time for a break,besides watching TV for 45 minutes. Though soon after that i had to start homework. That was my day while i was sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment