Wednesday, May 28, 2014

AHW, going to the fair 2

last friday i went to the Saint Mary's fair. I went with my family and my friend Logan's family. When we got to the park me and my brother, mom and Logan went on the ferris wheel. we went around and around until it was over. after that we went on the longest roller coaster there. We waited in the line for about 5 minutes before getting on the ride. We tried to get on with my dad but he was to tall. So i went with my brother,mom and Logan again. After the roller coaster we did a baseball thing. My brother went, and for the final  one he guessed the speed right and got one of the really big blow up bats. When i went i was one mile off and i got a smaller base ball bat,Logan also got a smaller bat. Then we did one of those water shooter games. My dad ended up winning. He chose a prize and we went on. So we continued onto going on more rides. One ride was a hang glider where you lay down and you go around in circles. And me and Logan went into a house of mirrors fun house. I found the stairs first, so I ran up the stairs and went around the corner. I waited until my friend showed up, and when he got up i popped out and scared him. Me and Logan also went on a swing ride. We sat down and relaxed. Me, my brother and Logan went into the bumper carts as well. We went around banging into each other until the time was over. My dad, Logan, Logan's mom, my brother and i also went down a gigantic slide on mats. The final ride we went on was the hang glider again. But finally around 10:00 we left. We all had a really good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment