Monday, May 12, 2014

First day of my younger brothers soccer tournament.

Last saturday I was getting ready to go to my younger brothers tournament. It was in Midland, about two hours from my house. We started to leave at 10:00 or 11:00. By the time we got there it was about 12:00 or 1:00. We got out of the car and checked into our room. Although there was no time to stay at the hotel so we went to his first game. My parents let me bring my Ipad and headphones as well. I watched about a third of the game. I saw him make two out of three of his shots also. The final score was 10-1 my brothers team had won by nine points! We now had about four hours until his next game. So with the time that we had we went back to the hotel with the entire team and ate pizza. When it was time to leave again i left with my Ipad and headphones. I didn't watch as much of the second game as the first though. I am definitely sure that my brother made at least one shot.By the end of the game i think they scored as many points as the first game but I'm not sure about the other team, But they had still won the game. After that it got a little chaotic, most of the teams players accept i think two of them went out to a peanut,tree nut free custard place. My brother is allergic to both so he was happy. I got a twix, chocolate custard in a cup. my brother got a root beer,fries and a burger.  by the time we left it was 9:00, but some kids on his team were going to the hotel pool.My parents didn't want to go so he went down with anther kid on his team with his parents. when he came back up, we watched one tv show episode, then we went to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment