Thursday, May 22, 2014

AHW, getting our tetherball court

Today when me, my brother and mom got home my mom said there was a surprise. I tried to look out the window to see what is was, but i already knew. It was our brand new tether ball court! It was supposed to be done tomorrow but i guess they finished it early! Me and my brother were really excited, we had been waiting since mid winter. As soon as we parked me and my brother rushed to the tether ball court made rules and started playing. By the first game i won in two or three minutes. But when me and my brother switched sides and made new rules, it was about to start a very long game. After about 35 minutes of playing my brother won by a very little bit. I am really happy to finally have our tether ball court. 

No comments:

Post a Comment