Wednesday, May 7, 2014

AHW, Bike ride

A few days ago me and my family went on a bike ride to my old school. When we got there, a few of my brothers friends were there. Two of them were twins and the other was there friends. They were using a pitching machine and hitting balls and catching them. We walked over there said hi and asked if we could join. They said we could, they threw me a mitt. I put on the mitt and played by third base. After my brother and his friends batted it was my turn. I grabbed there biggest bat and stepped up to plate. The first pitch came, I hit it and sent it by second base. After a couple more pitches, they ran out of base balls and we had to pick them up. A while after all the kids started to play on the park before we all left. When we got home we realized we were there for four hours! I had fun bikeriding.

No comments:

Post a Comment