Wednesday, May 21, 2014

AHW, Vegas roller coaster

A few years ago i went on my first upside down roller coaster. It was a indoor one in a hotel in vegas. I was pretty freaked out about it. It had two loops and a cork screw. I sat next to my dad, behind my cousin Ava and my aunt. Then the roller coaster started to move. The roller coaster took off pretty fast and went down a slope. Before i knew it i was going up a loop. it went around the loop and onto the next one. After the loops were over there was a sideways turn. We spun around the corkscrew, but i kept my eyes closed on that part. After that was just going to the end and a small turn. I was still pretty freaked out about upside down roller coasters, but this ride helped a little bit. That was the first time in my life i went on a upside down roller coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment