Monday, January 6, 2014

AHW, Sledding 1

One day during winter break, we went sledding with my friend and his family and my family. With our new sleds we went to a place with big hills and nobody there. There was four inches of snow on then ground,still snowing. We got to the hill after five minutes of walking from the parking lot. There was nobody there,them we put down our sleds. I took one sled and ran and jumped into the hill, It was a. Fast hill. At the end of the hill I fell into the snow and was covered. I went down over and over again, then we went to a new hill. There was anbig hill on it that some kids made. Right away I tried to make it,I missed by a small amount. On the second try I made I flew for two or three seconds and hit the ground almost hitting the golf flag right after. My second run i hit the hill again but I hit the flag, fell off my sled ,hurt my leg and my face was covered in snow. After that I sat out for a while. Then i got to try my friends sled. You could steer it wherever you wanted to go. I didn't go on the hill that time. I went up and down the hill a few more times then we left the golf course, And went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment