Monday, January 13, 2014

AHW

One day I was at a water park called Rapids in Florida, its a giant water park. It was my second time there and. This time I would do the highest slide there. I waited in line with my dad my uncle my brother and three of my cousins. I was taking the second turn while two of my cousins went first.  I chose one of the two slides the one with put a giant drop. I got on my back and went down. It was basically dark the entire time, and loads of turns. I didn't know where the end was but I kept turning until I saw a faint light. I got brighter and brighter until I shot out of the darkness and into slopes. When I finaly reached the bottom I got up and saw my brother speaking wet from the slide. I said "how did you like the slide?" He said "it was awesome!" Then we waited for my dad and I saw him go even faster than I did, he liked the slide as well. I was happy that I did that slide and went down it. Then we walked to the next slide to go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment