Thursday, January 9, 2014

Florida boomers go cart racing.

I was racing against ten teenagers and my dad and brother in the same cart, I was on my own. I was at boomers in Florida, a place in Florida with a Lot of things to do like go carts,water bumper carts,arcades, laser tag and batting courts for baseball. I was doing the advanced go carts a gigantic go cart course. I was the fourth cart in the line of 10 carts. The buzzer went off, fwoosh! all the carts went down the course. My car was going slower than the other carts and I was being bumped into by the teens. My dad and brother where in the back while I was third in the back. Then when I pushed all the way down I went really fast. I was 8th out of the 10 carts besides my dad.  I tried to pass 2 girls, something was flying in my face making it harder to see but I still kept trying to pass them. I had then passed  the two girls I felt really happy but I was still in sixth. I passed another 2 people, I was in fourth I couldn't believe myself that I had gotten that far. Then there was a teenage boy and girl in front of me, I passed the girl easily but the teenage boy was very very annoying. He kept cutting me off and bumping into me. If I could i would have bumped back into him a few times. I was very annoyed and the finish line was only three turns away. I didn't know if I could pass him. Another turn passed two turns to go, another turn passed, I wasn't going to loose to this teen. I rammed down on the peddle full speed rammed into the back of his left corner of the cart made and made him turn just enough for me to get through, I was squeezed in between the cart and the wall the line was only four seconds away and I had passed him. I was super happy! I had passed him by one second left. I didn't care that I was second I had started in third went down to ninth and made it to second. My dad finally passed the line, he was in ninth place out of eleven. He thought It was unfair that he had the slowest car and was the last one to leave the start. We got back into are car and told the story of how I had gotten 2nd, then we went back to our hotel. That was probably my best run ever in go carts and the last time since I was at boomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment