Tuesday, January 14, 2014

AHW

One day I was at the Atlantis in the Bahamas. We were at the water park doing all the fun slides there. Me and my dad wanted to do a two person racer, but my brothers height at the time was to short for the slide so he couldn't come. We waited in the line for about five minutes. Finally it was my turn, i sat down and watched the counter "3...2...1!" My dad went down the slide but I wasn't aloud to go because I was sitting. My dad was a fourth of the way down when I finally heard them say "lay down" so I took off. I was going really fast and somehow I passed my dad who was half way down. I had reached the bottom, and had beat my dad by one or two seconds! When he finally reached the bottom he said " I saw you fly down that course really fast!" I said " I can't believe I actually beat you." then we found my mom and told her what happened. After that we moved onto the  next slide and had fun. That was the time I was water sliding at the Atlantis Bahamas.

1 comment:

  1. Well that was very interesting. The laws of physics don'tsay much about how that could of happened. Maybe you should search it up.

    ReplyDelete