Wednesday, January 29, 2014

AHW

One day I went to Emagine in Royal Oak. I went with my mom, my brother Nolan, my friend Josh, His mom and his brother Will. We went into Emagine to the bowling section and picked out our balls. I got a medium size seven. We went over to our lane, I was first. I picked up the ball and got a seven, and then a gutter ball, I started the bowling game out horribly. For the next two rounds I got a seven, I hadtwenty one  while everyone else was pretty much at twenty eight and thirty. I decided to change to a size nine and see if i would do better. I rolled a nine, on my next turn a spare. After that i kept getting eights and nines until round seven. I had rolled a strike! After that I looked at the score, I only had about seventy. I kept getting good scores until the final round, I rolled a nine there was one pin in the center left. I rolled a ball but I missed, I had gotten four out of six. I didn't really care what place I got, I was just happy I rolled a strike and a spare. We then left the building and went home. I had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment