Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The day I got my X-box360

One night, I had just finished dinner. And my parents both said "we have a for you and Nolan its in the closet in the mud room." Right then me and Nolan ran right for the mudroom closet, I had beaten him by a few seconds. I opened the closet... And right there was a brand new X-box360!!! Me and Nolan both shouted "yay!"and me and him both started to carry it into the kitchen very carefully not to drop it. I said to my parents "Thank you!" "Your welcome." Then me and Nolan started to check out the X-box box with the game included In it.I said "300 gigabytes!" And one of the games I played at my friends house and would love to have and would soon beat the whole serious HALO REACH! I right then wanted to play it. I asked my mom and dad "where will it be plugged In!?" They said "In the basement"
So I asked my dad "can we plug it in right now?"he said "sure"so I ran downstairs with my dad and my brother Nolan. We got by the tv in front of the treadmill and we plugged it in. It said we needed a character so we called it Ethan and Nolan although it would soon be my account. It took at least 15 minutes. And the game HALO REACH started to load. Dad said this will take a long time so you will have to play it tomorrow. Me and Nolan were disappointed, but we still were able to play tomorrow. Nolan asked "right when we wake up?" Dad said "yes,right when you wake up." So me and Nolan went upstairs to go to sleep very soon so we could soon the next day.















No comments:

Post a Comment