Monday, October 14, 2013

Kalahari water park

I was at kalihari hotel with my friends from Ohio and my parents,brother and there dad. We were in our room when I asked "when are we going to the water park?" "Soon." My mom said, so I went to my room and turned on the tv. After five minutes of time my dad said "ok time to go." We called are friends in their room and we left.we saw a sign that said "water park -> " so we started to run to the water park. I knew it was supposed to be a huge indoor water park, I walked in, I saw like ten slides! One of the first coasters I saw was one that started as a roller coaster on a mat that pushes you and it turns into a roller slide! Most of the coasters were huge. There was a wave pool as well. I said I want to go on the largest slide first to smallest slide last. So we walked over to the second section over the bridge in the middle of the park and we saw one that looked cool and tried it out. It was a giant toilet bowl it did turns and then fwoosh you go down into a giant toilet bowl and go around until your pretty much backwards and go down a steep slide. But while we were up there I saw another cool one. It was a sox person racer, you get a mat and it starts in a tubish area and it shoots you out into a open giant slide! I tried it looked for the one with the most water and... I got third, so then we went to the lazy river.it went around most of the park I thought that we've done a few slides already so let's go around the river. It was the coolest lazy river I've seen! You eventually go into a cave for a few minutes. We got out. Then my brother Nolan and dad said how about we try to surf? It seemed cool, I saw a few kids get up from there stomach onto there knees, it was my turn I got on the stomach board and I made it, I tried to do the knee thing and..I fell right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment