Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The day I got my desktop

One day I was very excited, because I would be setting up my very first computer! I already had the screen and a brand new Asus desktop, but we never had set it up. Right after dinner I asked "can we set up my computer please?" My dad said "sure." So we opened up the box and there was the Asus desktop. We got to where we were going to put it in and plugged it in.  Then since the screen was already there we didn't need to lug it from the box. Then after we put in all the plugs, the screen turned on. But all that happened was a loading screen it said 1%. I said "this may take a while." 10% 25%60% I kept on waiting as the loading went higher and higher. 80%90%95% I shouted to my dad "it's on 95%." My dad came over,97%98%99%100%! it then said choose a background for opening screen. There were at least fifteen different colors.but there was no red only a Pink,which made me disappointed because red is my favorite color. So I looked at the greens, the blues, the yellows and purples/pinks and oranges.  Then I saw one that I really liked, it was a lightish blue with a little dark blue combination. I pointed to it and my dad said "that's a cool color." Then  it said turning on computer. The screen went to the desktop screen. My dad said how to get to the windows8 screen is by going to any corner and clicking windows8. So I did and there it was some of my games and writing publishers and stores. Then my dad got me a new security system. Then it was all done my very first computer all set up. So then I asked "may I play around with it?" So my dad said "sure but only for a little bit because you have to go to sleep soon." So I looked at it and played with it for the rest of the night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment