Monday, April 14, 2014

Small moment story,Going to Florida.

Last week during break I went to florida with my Mom and Brother, My dad had to stay home and work so it was just us three. Are plane was taking off at 2:50, Also I was sick. When we got inside and went down into the room where you check in your luggage, both lines were huge it went back at least 40 people. So we went downstairs to the other one but it was closed. Thirty minutes passed and we finally had are luggage checked in. It was 45 minutes until our flight took off, So we ran all the way to our gate. We got on our plane and were in the very back of the plane. The reason we were going to florida was because my mom's parents were very sick. so we were going to go visit them.  Finally we landed and went to get our rental car.

No comments:

Post a Comment