Monday, March 31, 2014

AHW, Pine Lake water skiing and wake boarding 1.

It was my first day at the Pine Lake water skiing and wake boarding class. I said i wanted to use skis not a wakeboard. I was with my friend logan and two other kids a little bit younger then me. We started to get on the master craft boat. I was the only one out of the four of us using skis. I decided to go second,while my friend went first. It was a two hour period all together so each of us got 30 minutes but 15 minutes at a time. Finally it was my turn to go, I got on my water skis and jumped into the lake. When i got in i was just floating around, when they said "Cross your skis." i did that and grabbed the rope. "Are you ready?" my instructor asked, i said back "yes" And i started to water ski.

No comments:

Post a Comment