Tuesday, April 15, 2014

AHW, Spending a day with my papa

Me,my mom and my brother were going to visit my nana and papa.   They live in Florida.  We pulled up to there house, Went inside and got my papa. We were going to go to there neighborhood's pool to play there for a while. I grabbed a ball and jumped inside the pool, We all started to play catch. Eventually we started to get a little board of throwing the ball back and forth, So i got out of the pool and grabbed a bigger inflatable one. We started to play volleyball and passed it back and forth. Although sooner or later I was tired of playing catch, so me and my mom started to swim laps. Then me,my brother,my mom, and my papa started to play catch across the entire pool.  Shortly after that we got out of the pool and went to go get ice cream. We drove my papa back home said goodbye and left. I had a lot of fun with my papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment