Wednesday, June 4, 2014

AHW, Boating 2

Last sunday I went boating with my family and my brothers friends family. We started off just driving to the middle of the boat. After we got to the middle of the boat my brother and his two friends hopped on our three person lay down tube. They went about one minute before my brother flew off. After he got back on, a minute later one of his friends fell off, then his other friend swung off.  They all went again and held onto the handle with both hands this time.  Finally,  they lasted for a long time tubing. Then my brothers friends sister and older brother hopped on. We drove around the lake with them behind us. We hit a big turn and his sister flew off the tube into the lake. She got back on and went around again and then they both got thrown off. They got back on and lasted for a while too. Now it was my turn.  I jumped on the tube alone. I grabbed the handles by the middle and told my dad to start. The tube took off, 

No comments:

Post a Comment