Tuesday, June 3, 2014

AHW, Boating 1

Last sunday I went boating with my family and my brothers friends family. We started off just driving to the middle of the boat. After we got to the middle of the boat my brother and his two friends hopped on our three person lay down tube. They went about one minute before my brother flew off. After he got back on, a minute later one of his friends fell off, then his other friend swung off and was help onto the handle with both hands. So we went around and picked them up again. Finally they laster for a long time tubing. Then my brothers friends sister and older brother hopped on. They went around until there sister fell off. They went around again and then both of them fell off. They got back on and lasted for a while again.

No comments:

Post a Comment