Thursday, February 6, 2014

AHW, Band Concert

Last night was our band concert. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I was all dressed up for it, I got in our car with my mom, my dad, and my brother Nolan. We arrived at BCS at 6:28, that would give me 17 minutes to get ready warm up and talk to my friends in the band. I got in the band room at 6:34 with a few minutes to prepare. I got together my clarinet and played a few notes to warm up, then we went out into the gym to find our seats. We were the first ones into the gym, I took my seat in my spot and got ready for tuning. the 7th and 8th graders walked in. The concert started at 7, we were the first to play. we got out our first song "Manchester March." At first my notes didnt sound correct, for half the song i played it with all my breath and did my best to make them sound right. The song was over and we did amazing.Our next song was tobbogan run, we started to play and did it at the right tempo and it remained  like that for the entire time. Finaly our part of the concert was over. This was my first concert with BCS and i really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment