Monday, February 24, 2014

AHW, My Ohio friends coming over 1

It was Saturday, it was 12:30 me and my brother Nolan and parents were shopping. We went from the glasses store for my brother, to the dry cleaner, then the car wash and finally the grocery store. we got home by 2:30, when we opened the door we saw my friends from Ohio and there dad. They where going to be here until monday at noon. We had no idea what to do so we went downstairs and played X-box. we played until about 5:15, my baby-sitter allie and two of her cousins where here. one of her cousins were my age and the other my brothers age. My mom said that we were going to airtime.            

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad we didn't get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have many cousins, but I think that it would be fun to play with them if I did have more.

    Ryan H.

    ReplyDelete